You might, I'll just keep punching the clock .Like the last 30 years. Good of you to admit it.
Nobody gotta work now. We all gonna get a check.
You might, I'll just keep punching the clock .Like the last 30 years. Good of you to admit it.
Should all cancel our health insurance as well. Gonna be free for us all.....Change We Need
Like Bush and SS? Join the real world of work. But like I said before , wasn't so much of a win- just when the country tanks, expect people to vote for something new.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VHSLhelper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama was elected as a Sen. in 1996... 10 years b4 Palin was elected as a Gov.
</div></div>
You might want to check your numbers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VHSLhelper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama was elected as a Sen. in 1996... 10 years b4 Palin was elected as a Gov.
</div></div>
You might want to check your numbers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] </div></div>
2006 maybe? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] hard to get facts sometimes.
SS was tanked 30 years ago. I'm just tired of every time someone gets a hang nail, it was GW's fault. Most of this mess we are in now, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, was set into motion by everyones best friend slick Willy "Bill" Clinton. Bottom line is, the Great Zulu Chieftain can't come through with nearly any of the crap he has promised. All I expect is for the highly biased news media to give him the same treatment that Bush has received. But I'm completely sure they won't.
Obama was a second term Senator
Most of the second term was spent runnin for president.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CorbinDallas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SS was tanked 30 years ago. I'm just tired of every time someone gets a hang nail, it was GW's fault. Most of this mess we are in now, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, was set into motion by everyones best friend slick Willy "Bill" Clinton. Bottom line is, the Great Zulu Chieftain can't come through with nearly any of the crap he has promised. All I expect is for the highly biased news media to give him the same treatment that Bush has received. But I'm completely sure they won't. </div></div>
Set aside $2.4T for seniors as well as younger workers
I'm going to set aside $2.4 trillion of Social Security surplus. That's $2.4 trillion more in payroll taxes than we owe the seniors, which means there is a really interesting opportunity to make sure we not only fulfill the promises to the seniors but we have a social security system that is hopeful for younger workers. We must let younger workers take a portion of their payroll taxes and put it in the marketplace. The agents of the status quo have misread the people.
Source: Speech in Florida Oct 26, 2000
Young workers want to invest some Social Security money
[We want] to give younger workers the option at their choice of being able to manage some of their own money in the private sectors to make sure there's a Social Security system around tomorrow. There's a lot of young workers at our rallies we go to, that when they hear that I'm going to trust them at their option to be able to manage, under certain guidelines, some of their own money to get a better rate of return so that they'll have a retirement plan in the future, they begin to nod their heads.
Source: Presidential debate, Boston MA Oct 3, 2000
Still it is Clinton's fault Bush failed and you don't think it will lay with Bush if Obama fails? Here is what is wrong with the USA. Have another beer for breakfast .
Bookmarks